Did you that Thanksgiving backward is giving thanks? It’s not all about the food and preparations for the ‘big meal’, it is a time to give thanks for the good things in our lives. Of course, the food and time spent with family and friends is a treasure, but there’s more to it than that.
- I appreciate the gentle hand that cannot be seen, but through faith I know my Lord is leading me to a better tomorrow.
- I am thankful for a roof over my head that I can call home. My parents haven’t kicked me out… yet as a soon-to-be graduate.
- I am blessed with family that loves me and is always honest with me through anything I share with them.
- I am grateful for the friends that encourage me to keep finding my purpose in life. Through that process, I inspire them as they inspire me.
- I am thankful for two jobs: Publix and B-Fit, where I get to communicate with people and thrive off the environment that enlightens me.
- I am thankful to have an internship where I have met great people who have taught me so much in short period of time.
- I am blessed to be in good health and have the ability to bring encouragement into others through my journey.
What are you thankful for this time of year? What is something you have achieved that you didn’t before? Is there something you overcame that you are proud of? Please share it with others as it may encourage someone else!